Donation to Hospitals under CSR
Social Responsibility (CSR) program, in order to support Government continuous
efforts to curtail & stop the spread of Corona virus in country &
facilitate Hospitals, Pak Suzuki has donated COVID protection items (Protective
suits, coverall, masks, gloves, body bags, goggles, face shields, alcohol wipes, Dettol, sanitizers, etc.),
medical items (Patients Bed side Monitors & Oxygen Cylinders) & AC
standing units to three different Hospitals as per their requirement; donation
ceremonies were held as follows.
GDA Hospital Gwadar
- GDA Hospital Gwadar has been operational since 2016 with mutual cooperation of Govt. of Baluchistan, Gwadar Development Authority & Pakistan Army; the hospital is equipped with state-of-the-art testing & treatment facilities & providing medical treatment to the locals all at free of cost. It also has a separate COVID treatment ward.
- Mr. Sherjan, Owner of Suzuki Gwadar Motors, on behalf of Pak Suzuki handed over the donation to Col. Shoaib Asghar, CEO GDA Hospital Gwadar on 9th September, 2021.
Tayyip Erdogan Hospital Muzaffargarh
- Tayyip Erdogan Hospital has been operational since 2018; it is a flagship project of Tayyip Erdogan Hospital Trust, Government of Punjab & Infrastructure Development Authority of the Punjab (IDAP), consisted of 250 (expandable to 500 beds) with modern infrastructure, spread at 113 Acres & equipped newest of medical technologies, working under the network of Indus Hospital & providing medical treatment all at free of cost. It also has a separate COVID treatment ward.
- Mr. Muhammad Ali Lodi-Head Operations handed over the donation to Dr. Sheraz Hassan, Faculty Head Tayyip Erdogan Hospital on 22nd September, 2021. Mr. Ikhlaq Ahmed Virk-Head Area Office Multan, Mr. Muhammad Irfan Tariq-Head Corporate Planning, Muhammad Ashhad Khan-Head Corporate Affairs & other officials of Pak Suzuki & Hospital also attended the ceremony.
DHQ Hospital Faisalabad
- District Headquarter Hospital (DHQ) & Faisalabad Medical University is Government based & has been operational since 1956 & 1975 respectively, spread at an area of 19.3 acres & comprised of 900 beds with all necessary tests & medical facilities, providing medical treatment all at free of cost. It also has a separate COIVD treatment ward.
- Mr. Muhammad Ali Lodi, Head Operations handed over the donation to Dr. Sameena Jabeen, Head Medical Supplies DHQ Hospital Faisalabad on 22nd September, 2021. Mr. Muhammad Irfan Tariq-Head Corporate Planning, Muhammad Ashhad Khan-Head Corporate Affairs, Mr. Shahzad Hameed, Senior Manager Marketing Area Office Lahore & other officials of Pak Suzuki & Hospital also attended the ceremony.